About this Development:
The duplex located at 2202 Aries Drive in Nampa, Idaho 83651 will be the first affordable units built by LEAP in Canyon County. LEAP partnered with local manufacturer, indieDwell, to build the homes. indieDwell specializes in converting shipping containers into highly energy efficient, modern, and eco-friendly homes. Each affordable rental unit will be a 4 bedroom, 2 bath with 960 square feet.
Applying is a Pretty Simple Five-Step Process.
- Step 1 – Download the Application here.
- Step 2 – Complete the application in full, including an ink signature.
- Step 3 – Obtain a money order (make money order out to Property People) for $30 for each applicant 18 years or older. (no checks or cash will be accepted)
- Step 4 – Email the application to Jett@IdahoPropertyPeople.com or they may be submitted in the LEAP office lockbox located at 1220 S Vista, Boise, ID 83705
What else should you know?
- Applications will be reviewed in the order received AFTER 9am on December 12th.
- This generally means that the first two applications received after 9am that meet all criteria will be provisionally selected.
- Applications are only considered valid if they are complete and submitted in paper form along with application fees.
- Blank paper applications will be available on site the day the application period begins.
- Requests for reasonable accommodations may be submitted to Jett@IdahoPropertyPeople.com.
- If your application is selected, be prepared to provide a $1000 security deposit within 3 business days of acceptance.
- Do you have additional questions? If you do, visit our FAQ page & Application Guide.
How does COVID-19 Affect the Application Process?
We will be taking measures to keep health and safety a priority. In accordance with best practices, we respectfully ask that you please wear a mask and respect social distancing protocols. To further provide for the health and safety of applicants and staff, we will not be providing in-person tours or in-person application guidance. Applicants who have questions are encouraged to contact Jett@IdahoPropertyPeople.com prior to the application period. If your application is incomplete at the time after you deliver your application package, your application will not be considered complete and you may be contacted for more information. We strongly encourage all applicants to handle all questions before the application period.