To develop and preserve affordable housing while providing empowering services that lead to greater housing stability.
Communities transformed with hope, connection, and secure housing.
LEAP accomplishes its mission in five ways:
- Operation of a transitional housing program as a soft landing
- Connection of renters to home buying resources
- Research on affordable housing trends and solutions
- Development and management of affordable rental housing
- Preservation of existing affordable housing