LEAP Charities, Inc.
LEAP Charities is a Boise-based nonprofit who believes all people deserve an affordable home. LEAP was started by Bart Cochran, a Boise realtor, who saw vulnerable populations unable to access stable, affordable homes.
Keeping Idaho families housed through building, preserving and providing access to affordable homes.
Communities transformed with hope, connection, and secure housing.
LEAP accomplishes its mission in five ways:
- Operation of a transitional housing program as a soft landing
- Connection of renters to home buying resources
- Research on affordable housing trends and solutions
- Development and management of affordable rental housing
- Preservation of existing affordable housing